Discovering Roots can help you plan a visit to Poland, find your ancestral towns, assist you during your trip and research your family tree.
It is no longer necessary for you to imagine how your ancestors lived in the old days. Although in some cases it has been more than a century since they left for America, Australia, New Zealand or other parts of the world, traces of their roots can still be discovered in Poland, and finding them, or even some living relatives, may be easier than you think!
Our services include:
- personalized tours of Poland
- researching State and Ecclesiastical Archives, parishes, and civil registration offices
- translation of birth, marriage or deaths records
- translation of other documents and letters
- assisting in finding long-lost relatives and researching next of kin
- help in organizing family reunions
- photographing your ancestral villages
On special request, we can provide you with other services like maps, books, etc.