Experienced in organizing genealogy tours and research, Discovering Roots members: Kasia, Magda and Łukasz, will be happy to help you plan a visit, find your ancestral towns, assist you during your trip or research your family tree. You no longer need just to imagine how your ancestors lived in the old days. Although in many cases it has been more than a century since they left for the New Land: America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or other parts of the world, traces of their roots can still be discovered in Poland. Finding them, or even some living relatives, may be easier than you think.
Our services include:
- genealogy tours all around Poland (with focus on the Greater Poland- Wielkopolska Poznań- Posen region)
- researching State and Ecclesiastical Archives, parishes, civil registries and online databases
- theme tours in Western Poland
- Poland tours
- pick up and delivery service from and to Poznań, Warsaw and other airports in Poland
- translation of birth, marriage or death records and other documents and letters from Russian, German and Polish
- finding long-lost relatives, organizing family reunions
- photographing or filming of ancestral villages
- on special request – other services like maps, books, etc.
Thank you for visiting our website. We wil do our best to help you with your inquiries and find some useful information relevant to your genealogical interests.
© All rights reserved 1997-2019 by Discovering Roots team